Spatio Temporal Aquarium
Sunday, June 05, 2005
  I Am Starting Again

Well, not again exactly.

I used to have a tool that allowed interaction visualization of spatio-temporal data sets. It was written in Matlab. I need to update it and add functionality.

I have the option of modifying my old code or recoding. Given that the old code was written for an older version of Matlab, and it was rather messy, I think it will be easier to start again.



Here are screenshots from the old tool:
isosurf2d


isosurf3d


Today, I am going to figure out the new version of Matlab, and start setting up the User Interface.

 

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
My thesis blog. Matlab. GIS. Visualization. Spatio-temporal. Time Geography. Aquarium.

Recent Posts

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 /


Powered by Blogger